For this one, I had an idea of what I wanted to make, but no existing pattern, so decided to customise/draft it myself. I used this pattern to get the basic shape, but changed the neckline, made the armholes bigger and took out the darts. I made a muslin to test the shape and fit, making notes of more changes. I re-traced the final pattern, then cut it from my fabric.
I followed this online tutorial for the button placket (my first buttons and button holes!) I drafted it on my computer, and used the print out as my pattern for cutting the fabric, and as a guide for the button placement. Once the placket was done, I sewed the top together, and finished the armholes and neckline with bias tape. Last step was sewing in the buttons by hand.
BAM! Top no. 3 finished! Feels great to learn and make new things.